Thursday, December 29, 2011

This confession


After a week, An Jialin still ignored me, and even changed the phone number, I decided to gamble, go to Doudoune Moncler Homme An Jialin wife showdown.

On the road, like a shadow, like Lin Xiaomei still there, standing in middle of the road she took my arm, she said: "You can not go, or will regret it forever!" I throw off her hand, dropped the sentence: "you were is how to do? "I angrily walked, she Jinjindegen with, stopped me, is the face of the tears. Stare as we stood for a 2011 Official Moncler long time, she said: "Before it was my fault, hurt many people ..."

This confession, ten years after the fact has not the weight. Over the years, she flies are not happy, marriage has always been a person in her monologue, she look sweet with who said it is, in fact, I know, her father is very cold. However, this does not mean I'll also such a fate.

After all, she can not keep my pace fast, when she came, An Jialin 7-year-old daughter is innocent little face upturned, fiercely scolded me, "fox." My heart shocked, subconsciously took a step back, behind her and hugged me, took my cold hand, so tight. Shed tears on her face, her eyes I am familiar with light. Once, it was her mother gave her concerns and Doudoune Moncler 2011 fears, and now she gave me.

No comments:

Post a Comment